Sonic.net is seeking qualified individuals to work in our Fiber to the Premise construction team. Positions will include drill operation, vacuum excavation, fiber placement and splicing. Fiber Construction positions require a clean DMV record. Most positions require a DMV Class A (drill crew) or Class B (vac/drill support) license.
The construction team will be working in a casual, but very fast-paced environment. Good office and field etiquette, communication and team-working skills are vital.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- Experience with low-voltage wiring, construction, residential or business installation.
- Must know how to use a shovel. :)
- Health Plans (Anthem Blue Cross, Health Net, and Kaiser options)
- Dental & Vision Benefits
- Life and ADND Insurance
- Educational Benefits
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program
- High Speed Internet Access
- Casual work environment
- Lounge/break area includes, free play arcade, ping pong, fresh brewed Starbucks coffee and hot chocolate
- And yes, we are a dog friendly work environment :)
How to Apply:
We request that you do not call or drop in to the office to discuss the position unless you have a scheduled interview.
Walk-in resumes are welcome.