Sonic.net is seeking a Full-Time Network Technician to join our team. We maintain a large customer access network comprised of ATM, T1/T3 and Ethernet-based services. We are looking for bright, dedicated individuals who have experience with problem-solving and customer support.
- Provisioning and turn-up of new dedicated customer circuits.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosis of circuit problems.
- Work with local carriers to resolve problems expediently.
- Maintain excellent customer relations.
- Smart, dedicated, and willing to learn.
- Knowledge of computers and simple networking.
Special Consideration Will Be Given to Candidates with the Following:
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking, OSI model, and routing.
- Hands-on experience with Cisco or Juniper network hardware.
- Experience in telco or LEC industry.
- Computer Science or Systems knowledge.
- Customer service and support background.
- Health Plans (Anthem Blue Cross, Health Net, and Kaiser options)
- Dental & Vision Benefits
- Life and ADND Insurance
- Educational Benefits
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program
- High Speed Internet Access
- Casual work environment
- Lounge/break area includes, free play arcade, ping pong, fresh brewed Starbucks coffee and hot chocolate
- And yes, we are a dog friendly work environment :)