Cathryn Tells All
Travel Slides and Culture Programs
If you and your arm chair traveling friends or classroom want to experience the adventure without the passport, schedule a presentation.
You can see a slide show, hear a travelogue with traditional stories and ask questions of the traveler.
Cathryn has been traveling since she was potty trained. She is a student of arts and cultures and spends time studying the
language, history, religion, arts and lifestyle of a place before setting out. Traveling independently with some knowledge of a culture allows
her to meet locals and experience a trip full of adventures.
|China without a Guide
- Uzbekistan - heart of the Silk Road
- Bhutan - seeking the heights
- South India - spicy performers
- Traveling in China - since 1977
- Storytelling in China - since 2003
- Thailand - The Buddha up close
- Bali - dancing stories, artisan weavers and daily spirituality
- Mexico - tiny indigenous craft villages, art and architecture
- Guatemala - mythology, religion and crafts
- Ireland - ancient sites, language, music and story
- Rajasthan - Hindu saints, Buddhist caves and the Camel Faire!
- Turkey - food and music, more archeology than Greece
- England and Wales - sacred wells, storytelling festivals and long hikes
"Travel is the best education you can have."
- My Grandma