Paul E Coad's Want Page
Here is some stuff and information for which I am looking. Please contact
me here if you have any and want to trade or sell.
- SunOS 1.0
- Coherent 1.0 and 2.0
- OpenStep or NeXTStep for Sparc
- SparcEngine 1 (4MB) software
- History of Apollo Computers
- History of Evans & Southerland
- History of Onyx Systems
- History of Fortune Systems
- Information on the crypto chip socket on Sun 3 mother boards
- Information about SparcEngine 1
- Boot-leg recordings
- Bob Bione of KVMR reading STARS MY DESTINATION by Alfred Bester
- Bob Bione of KVMR reading anything
- Curling information
- Any information about the California Granite Curling Club
- Any information about the history of curling in California before 1960
- Clock of the World in Disneyland:
- Did the hour ring at the top move by a full "time zone" once an hour?
It looks that way from the pictures. I don't see any pictures where the
vertical zone lines do not match up with the vertical lines between
the hours on the hour ring.
- It looks like there are cities marked on the map. Which cities were shown?
- It looks like the minutes in the minute ball were on 6 and 10 sided
rings. (This means that the 1's digit was a little smaller than the
10's digit which seems to be true from the pictures!). Did the minutes
move once per minute or continuously?
- At what rate did the sun/moon thing turn? It looks like it was not
tied to the day/night lines on the ring. Too bad, that would have been
Contact me here.
Thanks for visiting.
Last updated: Aug 13 2010
Copyright 1997, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2004, 2009, 2010, Paul E Coad