California State Historic Landmark 330
Erected by Argonaut Parlor NNo. 8, Native Sons of the Golden West and Butte County Board of Supervisors to designate the site of the second county seat of Butte County, Bidwell's Bar 1853-1856. Site of the court house was 120 yds west of this point. Marked by small monument.
Lake Oroville SRA, Bidwell Canyon, Bidwell Canyon Rd, Oroville.
Return to other landmarks in Butte county.
Send comments to: