Mendocino Presbyterian Church

California State Historic Landmark 714

Plaque exists. Site exists. Landmark location.

Plaque Photo:

#714 Mendocino Presbyterian Church
This is one of the oldest Presbyterian churches in continuous use in California. Organized as the Presbyterian Church on November 6, 1859, the building, constructed of redwood, was dedicated on July 5, 1868.

Site Photo:



44831 Main St, Mendocino.

Landmark logo Return to other landmarks in Mendocino county.

Send comments to:
Donald Laird