New Product Generation
- It's official: the name of the game is creativity. "Shrinkage"
has been banished from the business vocabulary ( although it still shows up in "Seinfeld"
reruns ). The saying today is, "No one ever cut their way to greatness."
Instead, for the individual, the team, the company, even the industry --
creativity is the fuel for growth and opportunity.
- The Windchill
- PTC's Web-based Collaboration solutions allow manufacturers to exploit the
Web to let customers, partners, suppliers and members of the extended
organization collaborate throughout a product's lifecycle. Web-based
Collaboration portals offer a complete network of product and process
knowledge that can be leveraged as a strategic enterprise asset to drive
innovation and expand revenue and market opportunities.
- The Role of
Senior Management in New Product Development
- Senior management plays an enormously important role in the new product
development activities of any company. Good product development depends on a
well-orchestrated, cooperative interplay between senior managers and
cross-functional teams. Each group acts within the framework of a
well-constructed product development process in which the respective roles are
clearly defined and articulated.
- Design for Competitive
- Welcome to the Design for Competitive Advantage Web Site. This was an
experiment in real time modular authoring of real time research. The contents
are about technologies which provide a competitive advantage in the world
- New Product Introduction Best
- This article includes: The full list of 56 Best Practices,
identified but not described. Background information, including: task force
process and participating companies
- Launching Projects
- A busy organization or work team always has more demands upon its time than
available resources with which to respond. For this reason, it is important to
only sanction a response to those which pass some thresh hold test.
Last Updated: July 28, 2000