Small Business Resources
Tools for Small Businesses
- Netscape Fax Center by
Qwest is an online service that lets you send faxes to anyone from any
web-enabled computer. If you can get to a web page, you can send a fax to any
fax machine in the world.
- Receive Faxes for Free: You don't need another phone line and
a fax machine to receive faxes. By using these services, faxes will show up in
your e-mail bax as an attachment. Try CallWave or eFax.com
- Cut Shipping Costs: Use this service to determine the lowest
cost shipping. iShip
- Reduce Cellular Phone Bills:
Point.com features a service called
TeleRate for Small Business that lets you find the carrier that will save you
the most money.
- Buy Office Supplies Online: Use online ordering to keep your
office stocked with supplies. Utilize Office Depot Online,
Staples, or Works.com.
- For Business Correspondence needs: If you require letterhead,
business cards, and notepads as well as customer promotional items like mugs
and T-shirts go to iPrint.com
- Office Solutions: A resource guide for small businesses
created by Office Depot. Very helpful!
Last Updated: May 1, 2000