The star that kept watch over my
home page has gone supernova!
Regarding the "Pentagon hacker" situation in the media, Mark Twain anticipated
reactions over a century ago -- it is
a scrap of curious
history. Also, Bruce Sterling's
The Hacker Crackdown can give some historical perspective.
"It is recognized that you have a funny sense of fun." -
This year's movie trivia quote
- General Partner, Senior Systems
Administrator, Sonoma Interconnect.
- Linus on the cover of the August 10th
- My perfmeter page demonstrates
some graphs available from this amazing tool.
- I've integrated our network diagrams with our network information page. Incidentally, I built the
diagram using Tkined.
- I once administered SRJC's network. Behold, the old SRJC
networking group -- aka, "nerd group".
Ronnie -- man or myth? Hey, don't ask me ... I just
maintain the site:
Hastings UFO Society
Here are a few things I worked on while employed at SRJC.
- SRJC Policy Manual
- The original course-lookup system, which has been replaced
by a newer and
Note that SRJC shuts down the mainframe weekday mornings from midnight
until about 7:15am.
- Please visit Mark Twain on the Web
for a wry view of religion, patriotism, and humanity. (May I suggest
"To the Person
Sitting in Darkness"?)
A related topic: 105th Congress H.R.404 introduction and discussion,
which appears in the
Geek Girl maintains a
Unix reference desk.
actually wrote a
ztalk home page. Cool.
Ztalk can be
found in this directory.
Scott Doty / Sonic! / email@example.com