PWA Bare Board Manufacturers
Tue Jun 11 20:11:19 PDT 1996
IPC Web Site
This list was made from searching through the list at
- Alberta Printed Circuits
- Fast two layer prototypes in solder-coated PC-8 with plated holes.
You can order some small boards for about $100.
The Telecard Corporation
- Four layer prototypes by the square inch! 3 boards about $500,
additional boards for $85. Soldermask $20/side, silk-screen $20/side,
SMOBC $50/lot, gold fingers $50/lot. Teaser price: $200 (qty 1 15sq in.)
Material: FR4 .062, 1OZ, Tin-Lead Reflow, 8 Mil Min. Line / Spacing,
15 Mil Min. Hole Size, All PTH, 12
No instructions online for sending data.
Capital Electro-Circuits, Inc
- PC-5 prototypes, 18x24, 16 layer, variety of board materials
Printed Circuit Prototyping
- Setting up a home shop with the Green CirKit.
- Crosstalk and impedance calculators
- Looks like they have PC-4/3 capability
- Online status monitor (password protected)
- News and articles
- Quick turn multilayer, advanced materials.
- Quick turn multilayer in Canada
- Champion Circuits
- PCB Assembly for proto and production
- PC4 multilayer
- PC-8 Single and double-sided production and prototypes
- Compunetics, inc.
They look like they are trying to get MCM level performance out of PWA
- Fine line 2mil spaces and traces, 8 mil vias, 180degC epoxy,
- Compunetics features a comprehensive surface-mount and through-hole standard symbol library with built-in manufacturing/assembly
considerations and the ability to add new symbols.
- Hatched planes
- 20+ layers
- Controlled impedance to +/-5%
- Blind and buried vias
- Murrietta Circuits
- PCMCIA's Up To 8 Layers (.018 Thick)
- They have a newsletter
Rockwell Collins Printed Circuits
- Microwave and special materials in low to medium volume.
- Micro Technology Services, Inc
- Mitsi looks like they are providing full service design through
manufacturing. Nice looking web page.
- A broken link, but it might become interesting someday.
Lists of Links